With one of the most powerful motors and big 12” wheels, it’s born to run over the ground without compromising on comfort.
Terrain Response Mobility Scooter – Model BT405
The BT405 features a cushioned captain style seat, armrest, headrest, pressure-sensitive control panel, and adjustable steering are standard equipment. It can be operated with either right or left hand.
- Automatic braking system
- Off-board battery charger
- Free-wheeling device
- Angle adjustment fold down arms
- Direct drive sealed transmission/gearbox
- Chrome bumper at the front
- LED headlights
- Any position tiller angle
- Digital display
- USB music and charging
- Bluetooth (music capability)
|Battery||55Ah x 2||Motor Power||1400W|
|Controller||PG 120A||Electric Brake||Warner 24V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1550 x 680 x 1280mm||Weight without Battery||110kg|
|Total Weight with Battery||145kg||Max. Loading Weight||205kg|
|Max. Speed||10km/h||Turning Radius||1.35m|
|Max. Climbing Grade||15°||Tyre Size (Front)||14” pneumatic|
|Tyre Size (Rear)||14” pneumatic||Drive System||24V Sealed Mid Transaxle|
|Ground Clearance||100mm||Travel Range||Up to 45km|
|Free Wheel Mode||Yes||Wheel Hub||Aluminium Alloy|
|Charger Size||24V 5A||Colours||Blue, grey and red|
Why Buy From Us?
- Since we’re the distributors and retailers, there’s no middleman. This means we’ve passed the savings on to you, in the form of deep, generous discounts you won’t find anywhere else.
- High standards of quality and ease of repairing and maintaining your scooter
- We back our products with an unparalleled warranty and service guarantee
- Our easy-to-use controls are simple to learn, making driving your new scooter a joy
- Enjoy helpful, friendly service from our dedicated staff as well as free training and free demonstrations
Higher quality standards means a long warranty period.
Distributor for Top Gun Mobility